Division of Military and Naval Affairs Unit (DMNA) — 47
Represented by the Civil Service Employees Association Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO, Inc. (CSEA), the Division of Military and Naval Affairs Unit is comprised of civilian employees within the division who are involved in the administration of the New York Army National Guard and New York Air National Guard. This unit includes armory maintenance workers, armory mechanics, clerks, and keyboard specialists.
- 2011 – 2016 Contract Agreement
- 2011 – 2016 CSEA Agreement Side Letters
- 2007 – 2011 Contract Agreement
- 2007 – 2011 CSEA Agreement Side Letters
- 2003 – 2007 Contract Agreement
- 1999 – 2003 Contract Agreement
- 1995 – 1999 Contract Agreement
The NYS & CSEA Partnership for Education and Training offers a variety of programs and services for employees in the Division of Military and Naval Affairs Unit.